200607 `
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VINCENT! But i know he wont be online to see my birthday wish lar. I can always sms! =D=D
Going to Kbox tomorrow with Jessie and Shawn! Weeee! Excited man. I'm so tempted to sing sing sing till my lungs come out. Haha. HAPPY! But also not sure confirm going or not. So, let's hope for the best! =DD
Anyway i'm posted to SGH with Rebecca Tay. Song bo? Now im so excited to start my attachment! Wonder how it will be like. And the skills. Haha.
Alright, just wanna say I'm sorry to Rebecca. Cause' I'm really not sure if I can really take leave on Sat leh. =( I wanna go and booooooooze my night off with them also lar. But too bad lar. I'll still try my best to ask for a leave.
SORRY! =((
The keyboard is so noisy. I wanna get the one which is like a laptop. A laptop style keyboard, soundless and soft. NICE! People and folks in my house wont complain and complain. SHIOK.
Alright. I kinda forgot what I wanna type now. So, that's all folks!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home