010707 `
ITS JULY! JULY JULY JULY! MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!
* jump jump jump.
Let me blog about yesterday alright. BF went out for movie with Baby Wong, left me at home with my computer. He came back at about 6 plus? I had my dinner and supposely he IS SUPPOSED to drive me to Tiong Bahru station. God knows he hadn't even showered when it was 8.30pm.
I was supposed to meet the people at 9pm. Gene smsed me that she reached already, that was when I started to kan chiong, hoping the train would move abit faster. BUT IT DIDN'T!
Reached Tiong Bahru, only saw Weiling and Teresa. No Gene. She's late and she bloody helled told me she was there already. -__- Got scolding from us lor.
Haha.
Took bus to Fion's daddy's night club. Ben and mummy's boy Teckhui were there already with their stupid GFs. Bring GF for what? Teckhui's one is so fucking ugly alright? Fat and short, we called her the Wrestler.
Oh no. I dont mean to be mean. My mummy taught me not to tell lies. =D
Ben's GF was alright. CUTE! I like.
Yunxie came in the last and the gathering last night was an unhappy one. Fion's leaving the company because of some motherfucking bootlicker, who is BILL.
Yeah yeah. If only you can read my blog, I just wanna have some words with you. I dont greed for the 4.50bucks per hour. How measly! You're so gay. C'on man, sack me, by all means.
Do I look as if I care? NO. So, you can hide Ms Goh in one big fat corner and fuck her with all your might.
PATHETIC BOOTLICKER. Lick her vagina, by all means.
So, Fion bought us each an engraved pen from Pierre Cardin. Sweeeeeet! Played truth or dare initially. But mummy's boy Teckhui gotta leave early because mummy wanted him back!
AWWWW~
So he and Ben left with 1 glass of Tiger down their throats. Awwww. Pathetic.
I chose Dare, and the question was, pluck out one pubic hair and show it to everybody. Proudly written by Fion. -___- Of course I decided to drink lar!
DUHS!
We played dice and i sang my lungs out. Smsed BF but he didnt reply me means he was having fun out there himself. Wish he would just behave himself without me. Cause' i HATE that 2 ugly sluts.
Was abit drunk and went to vomit. Nothing came out. So called BF to come and fetch me. He came and saw something really bad. Dont wanna talk about it. =(( I REALLY DO WANNA KILL THAT SLUT.
Never mind, reached home and went to bed. Woke up with BF next to me. Dunno where he went last night too. But do I look like I care? =(
Went to had prata for my lunch lor.
Fuck you.
Super tired for the whole day and went to sleep awhile after dinner. We are not close anymore. Something is happening behind my back, and I knew it.
SIGH!
Results are not out yet and I'm fucking impatient. Why cant the school be more faster? And bloody hell I need to go Popular to get a plastic fucktard name tag Cause' i broke my beautiful name tag. =( gonna embarass myself on the first day of attachment. =(
Alright. Sleep. =D
* jump jump jump.
Let me blog about yesterday alright. BF went out for movie with Baby Wong, left me at home with my computer. He came back at about 6 plus? I had my dinner and supposely he IS SUPPOSED to drive me to Tiong Bahru station. God knows he hadn't even showered when it was 8.30pm.
I was supposed to meet the people at 9pm. Gene smsed me that she reached already, that was when I started to kan chiong, hoping the train would move abit faster. BUT IT DIDN'T!
Reached Tiong Bahru, only saw Weiling and Teresa. No Gene. She's late and she bloody helled told me she was there already. -__- Got scolding from us lor.
Haha.
Took bus to Fion's daddy's night club. Ben and mummy's boy Teckhui were there already with their stupid GFs. Bring GF for what? Teckhui's one is so fucking ugly alright? Fat and short, we called her the Wrestler.
Oh no. I dont mean to be mean. My mummy taught me not to tell lies. =D
Ben's GF was alright. CUTE! I like.
Yunxie came in the last and the gathering last night was an unhappy one. Fion's leaving the company because of some motherfucking bootlicker, who is BILL.
Yeah yeah. If only you can read my blog, I just wanna have some words with you. I dont greed for the 4.50bucks per hour. How measly! You're so gay. C'on man, sack me, by all means.
Do I look as if I care? NO. So, you can hide Ms Goh in one big fat corner and fuck her with all your might.
PATHETIC BOOTLICKER. Lick her vagina, by all means.
So, Fion bought us each an engraved pen from Pierre Cardin. Sweeeeeet! Played truth or dare initially. But mummy's boy Teckhui gotta leave early because mummy wanted him back!
AWWWW~
So he and Ben left with 1 glass of Tiger down their throats. Awwww. Pathetic.
I chose Dare, and the question was, pluck out one pubic hair and show it to everybody. Proudly written by Fion. -___- Of course I decided to drink lar!
DUHS!
We played dice and i sang my lungs out. Smsed BF but he didnt reply me means he was having fun out there himself. Wish he would just behave himself without me. Cause' i HATE that 2 ugly sluts.
Was abit drunk and went to vomit. Nothing came out. So called BF to come and fetch me. He came and saw something really bad. Dont wanna talk about it. =(( I REALLY DO WANNA KILL THAT SLUT.
Never mind, reached home and went to bed. Woke up with BF next to me. Dunno where he went last night too. But do I look like I care? =(
Went to had prata for my lunch lor.
Fuck you.
Super tired for the whole day and went to sleep awhile after dinner. We are not close anymore. Something is happening behind my back, and I knew it.
SIGH!
Results are not out yet and I'm fucking impatient. Why cant the school be more faster? And bloody hell I need to go Popular to get a plastic fucktard name tag Cause' i broke my beautiful name tag. =( gonna embarass myself on the first day of attachment. =(
Alright. Sleep. =D
Labels: FUCK YOU HARD.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home