150807 `
Alright. Reached home quite early today cause' I took the train! And now waiting for time to pass in case I might like to go out later.
But I'm so freaking tired right now. Wish I'm like typing this on the bed with my eyes half closed and me dozing off. Funny!
The other night when I was talking to Ron on the phone, I was like subconsciously awake. I kinda dreamt of somebody asking me whether Ron had talk to me before. And I just replied "Ya, he did."
Ron asked me what I'd just said. Apparently I was half asleep already! Because we didn't even talk on the phone and these words just came out from my mouth.
Golly! How tired I can be?
It's the seventh month now and I think it's better for me to stay at home instead of going out late in the nights. Some things can just happen.
Anyway when we were about to get our bags from the tea room just now, the nurses are having a lecture or something in the room. We didn't enter of course! So Mui Hwa volunteered to get our bags for us.
There's this EN, she's an Indian, stared at us as if we offended her or something? Even the sister also gave us a black face.
C'on lar. You're the pathetic assholes who don't provide us with lockers to place our bags like what the A&E did. So why give that kinda fucking faces? Especially that EN. Nevertheless, she sucks.
Dread to go for work almost everyday. Today was quite ok cause' maybe I can feel Maris's existance that she will be helping me. Not much help though. Forget it.
Aite. Time for shower and Lot1 to chill alone! =D Byeeeee~
But I'm so freaking tired right now. Wish I'm like typing this on the bed with my eyes half closed and me dozing off. Funny!
The other night when I was talking to Ron on the phone, I was like subconsciously awake. I kinda dreamt of somebody asking me whether Ron had talk to me before. And I just replied "Ya, he did."
Ron asked me what I'd just said. Apparently I was half asleep already! Because we didn't even talk on the phone and these words just came out from my mouth.
Golly! How tired I can be?
It's the seventh month now and I think it's better for me to stay at home instead of going out late in the nights. Some things can just happen.
Anyway when we were about to get our bags from the tea room just now, the nurses are having a lecture or something in the room. We didn't enter of course! So Mui Hwa volunteered to get our bags for us.
There's this EN, she's an Indian, stared at us as if we offended her or something? Even the sister also gave us a black face.
C'on lar. You're the pathetic assholes who don't provide us with lockers to place our bags like what the A&E did. So why give that kinda fucking faces? Especially that EN. Nevertheless, she sucks.
Dread to go for work almost everyday. Today was quite ok cause' maybe I can feel Maris's existance that she will be helping me. Not much help though. Forget it.
Aite. Time for shower and Lot1 to chill alone! =D Byeeeee~
Labels: Fucked up W63.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home