Monday, September 17, 2007

170907 `

Sometimes people should know what is coming out from their mouths and stop being so fucking egoistic.


One thinks he is the best and he wants the best for himself, and make everything and anything under the sun MY fault.


The second one, forbids his love to enjoy her life with her BEST friend, and rather goes out himself with his friends, throwing her alone.


Guys are like this, like that. What's wrong with them anyway?


BAH!


*slap their mouths.*


Dyed my hair, and don't really like the results. Not much effect and wasted my money today. Damn. And spent quite alot today just for groceries. Hmmm.


Eyes getting tired. And it's time to audi again!


I miss him lots and I'm seeing him this Thursday! WEEEEE! And seeing everybody this Thursday! Sushi makes my dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!


=D


** Yeah yeah. I'm a whore. A club whore. Now what? You wanna take abck whatever you told me the other night? WAIT LONG LONG. I'm going to throw everything back to your face one day with all my might.


You wanna find whores, sorry I'm absolutely not your candidate. Anyway there's something in my head I've been storing for quite long. I just wanna comment the girls I saw the other night at St. James.


Yeah. They are still in my head and fucking hell I cant get them away. Thanks to you.


Yvonne: She doesn't look cute like what you told me. She's like having jagged teeth? And small tiny eyes. And you find her cute? Goddamn!


Charity Wang: Charity? Wow. What orbit name. This name already turned me off. Tiny eyes, tanned skin, skinny as a toothpick, shorter than me. CUTE?! Go to hell please.


If you wanna get me back, pease stop what you're doing. Cause simply, won't want you back anymore. Thanks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home