071007
Friday: Went to watch Resident Evil with ROY. Goddamn it and he cheated me in watching that stupid show and I got so fucking FREAKED OUT. I didn't know it was this type of genre. And the whole time I was covering my face and screaming for no reason. The only thing he did was to, LAUGH. Laughed at me for being so silly and moronic on my seat.
DAMN!
Saturday: Was so freaking broke and asked for my pay once I stepped into the pub cause' I WAS TOO BROKE TO BUY MY CIGS!! So, went to get a smoke only after I finished my work and there was no customers. Damn. So, waited for my customers to come, and there was this group of guys. Yeah. They were quite cute though. And they thought I was 20 years old.
-________-
Then behind, there was this group of people who disturbed me. Geeez. The man sitting in the group was asking, "Do you have a stead?"
HAHAHAHAAAA!!
The whole table was laughing at him and I told him that I said the "stead" word when I was 12 years old and the "stead" was my first bf. HAHAHAHA. Was like laughing my ass off. So, his friend challenged me 5 10 and direction. They lost! LOST LOST LOST!
Reached home at 6am, and went to bed, and realised that I was running a freaking fever. Damn. And my throat hurts, I'm coughing and my head hurts. Woke up at 5pm, and showered and ate and rotted in front of my tv till now.
I'm lazy to blog now. I'll see if I need to add anything tomorrow when I wake up. =D
DAMN!
Saturday: Was so freaking broke and asked for my pay once I stepped into the pub cause' I WAS TOO BROKE TO BUY MY CIGS!! So, went to get a smoke only after I finished my work and there was no customers. Damn. So, waited for my customers to come, and there was this group of guys. Yeah. They were quite cute though. And they thought I was 20 years old.
-________-
Then behind, there was this group of people who disturbed me. Geeez. The man sitting in the group was asking, "Do you have a stead?"
HAHAHAHAAAA!!
The whole table was laughing at him and I told him that I said the "stead" word when I was 12 years old and the "stead" was my first bf. HAHAHAHA. Was like laughing my ass off. So, his friend challenged me 5 10 and direction. They lost! LOST LOST LOST!
Reached home at 6am, and went to bed, and realised that I was running a freaking fever. Damn. And my throat hurts, I'm coughing and my head hurts. Woke up at 5pm, and showered and ate and rotted in front of my tv till now.
I'm lazy to blog now. I'll see if I need to add anything tomorrow when I wake up. =D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home