020707 ` This is a Spitfire.

I DONT LIKE YOU MAN. BF's gotta leave on my birthday and I'm afraid all the plans will go down the drain!
Predictions on what will happen on 20-07-07:
Attachment in the morning or afternoon. =( BAH!
Go home after work, and shower-
1) meet with friends for clubbing if it's a afternoon shift,
2) go home and sleep, wake up and meet friends for clubbing.
BF's AT HOME. Goddamn! Does he look as if he will let me go ALONE with my kakis?
NO.
So how man? I dont wanna go with him, cause' simply it's so fucking unfair when he can enjoy with the girl he likes and I CANT even go with my friends!!! =(
* boo-hoo-hoo.
That bitch is a real suck cock. She has got the blow job face and guys who see her will want a good blowjob from her. WOOOOOO! Why am I so irritated?
CAUSE' MY BF SAYS SHE'S CUTE! Dont know how many posts I've been writing about her already. BUT I'M STILL GOING TO WRITE! =( I dont like her, means I dont like her.
And fucking hell I dont share my BF with sucha loser. Dont she know that I'm the lady boss in the car?! Blinded by thinking I'm fucking drunk that night?
LOSER! * shows the L sign with my fingers.
Oooh man. I'm fucking guai lan now. Just dont make me see her on the streets. My virgin slap will be just for youuuuuuuuuuu. =)
Bloodied hell. I'm so poor this month, stupid hols, my bill hasnt been paid, people lied to me that he HAD already paid it. After all, I'M A POOR ASS. I've got no money and thanks for being there to laugh at me!
I'm not going to work for that fucking Gay Bill, under that stupid watchful eyes of that fucking Ms Goh, and earn measly sum of money of $4.50 per hour.
Do you fucking know how much is $4.50? When that Gay Bill is earning 2.2k permonth by using us and he himself doing nothing?! Please lar stupid Ms Goh, dont get cheated by his handsome body and throw the part timers away. He's GAY.
I dont gian that stupid money because i DONT work to earn such stupid money.
I was just trying to burn my weekend time. Now I'm looking for sales job and stupid Shawn told me he will be released at 4pm oday. But God knows, it's 6pm.
BAH!
So now, I'm smsing people to go out with me for some chill out sessions. NOBODY cares about me anymore... *cries. CRIES. CRIIIIIIIIESSSSSSSSSSS.
Think Reb is sleeping since she didnt reply to my sms, Jessie's phone is in silent mode and she's in the train with her friends and didnt picked up my calls and reply to my sms. =(
SIGH. I'm a big fat lonely girl. Even BF got someone else to cry on. I dont have any.
Ok. I'm being very xia lan. I'll stop whining and hide myself in my socks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home