Thursday, July 19, 2007

190707 `

Sorry for leaving my blog to die for these few days cause' simply I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO BLOG!!


BLEH!


Attachment started already. And today was almost the last day of the first week and one week is going to be over. Done with almost 13 skills and today is only the fourth day since it started. Am I too fast or what? I think I'm too mindful about getting my logbook filled up than to really be a real nurse and take care of my poor patients.


Posted to B2 ward and I'm enjoying it and not enjoying it at the same time. Enjoying in the sense that I love the staffs there and the patients and everything. Not enjoying about the stupid stuffy and humid atmosphere in that particular part of the whole ward.


=(


B2 is situated at the end of the ward and there's not much ventilation as compared to Central and A-class. This makes me feel like a dick whenever I change diapers for my ah mahs and ah peks. Cause' I'll be like sweating like a stupid pig.


C'on lar Singapore. Do something about it since there's this stupid slogan going around the neighbourhood stating: " ........ country of possibilites."


I shall take this as talk cock sing song and Singapore is a lazy disgusting pig where all the ministers are earning far more money than us, the civilians. Lazing around because you've got high pay? Eat my shit.


Too bad. Reb is transferred to A-class because of some VIP patient there and Sister needs some students there. Went to A and really enjoyed the air con there. Damn it. If only the whole hospital can be like this, how good?


Reached home at about 5 today and slept through the whole bus journey, not sure if my mouth was open wide when I was asleep or not.


For some people who doesn't really know about me, stop spouting nonsensical nonsense to me and thinking that you know me very well. Hey, I'm a stupid goddamn nursing student now and how do you expect me to sport a tattoo at my neck? Having no tattoos on me doesn't mean that I must not be interested in tattoos.


Stupid people with stupid brains. Maybe there's practically no brain cells in their head, maybe just cerebral fluid that fills the skull up.


1 more day to my big day and I'm fucking excited! But I'm not sure if I will be able to enjoy myself or not. He flew my aeroplane. Fly till very high. Just a rejection and not even a sorry. Goddamn you and your stupid asshole. Make sure you grow piles.


=(


I'm not even sure if the other guys are going tomorrow or not. If they are not going, means everybody won't be going. And Maris and Reb and ME will be so damn sian. Cause' everybody fucking hell can't be steady about their decisions and they apparently are people whom we cannot trust.


Big fat sigh! Very well then. If, by any chance, they are going to ask us out, I'm going to fly their kite. No. maybe I'll just make their dicks fly. Fly high high. I'm really sick of these kinda people.


SIGH~


Lonely lonely birthday~ stupid stupid birthday~


Fuck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home