201007
Yesterday was the last day of the week and it also means it was finally FRIDAY! But ended school at 6, which was like hell for me. Reached school at 10 cause' me and Reb didn't wanna have some stupid S&W and just went for lifeskills class. We were so tired, we both slept on our bags. Then Mdm Fel wanted to show us some stupid videos regarding the word "Scamper".
But both of us ended up taking photos at the back of the class. -____-
But both of us ended up taking photos at the back of the class. -____-
School ended, went home and rushed to work. And I was abit late lar. Work was so damn great. Just by winning 5 10, they opened 2 bottles for me! =D OMIGOSHIE.
Vincent was so proud of me lar. And he kept saying he dote on me alot and blah blah blah... Jeremy was blowing flying kisses to me and told everybody that I'm his scandal. -_____- Some people at a ripe old age still don't know how to behave. Geeee.
Finished work at 3 plus cause' some customers didn't wanna leave yet, and I was washing the glasses. I love washing glasses cause' I love the sound when I pile up the rock glass. Haha. I'm pervertic sometimes. But, I'm lovin' it!
Marcus came and we went to All In to look for Reb. Went to Mustafa to go for a window shop and I got myself 3 new folders and a new eyeliner! I love the eyeliners at Mustafa. But it was kinda stinky at level 1. And guess who I saw? XIAXUE!! She's damn fucking short and fugly can?! She doesn't look like the pics in her blog at all! Geeeez. Went upstairs and was kinda bored with the place, so headed to East Coast.
Was damn cold there at 5am. All stiffed when we left and slept in the cab like nobody's business. Marcus was awake the whole time I guess, to make sure the uncle doesn't cheat our money. Haha. Reached home, Marcus called to say good night-morning, and we went to bed.
Woke up at 1240pm. Didn't know I slept so little! But I'm not tired now. And i'm meeting Arnold fo dinner tonight before I go to work. I love the beef horfun opposite at the kopitiam opposite Jab1. Yummmmmmei!
Alright. Game. GAME. Some pictures, and ciaos!
Was so bored during Geron class and played bingo!
Love, Rybena.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home