Sunday, October 21, 2007

211007

Work was fun last night again! But one of the tv got spoiled within 11 days of display. -__- Sing my throat out. Pink played RnB during work and boss said he wanna bring us to Dragonfly! Song-ness. Three stupid girls got themselves high. And I opened 3 bottles last night! Back to basics. Take my time and I cleared my first 5 bottles! =D

Went to Dragonfly and only saw people fighting there. Drank Martel and Jeremy went missing. Called him, but he didn't pick up his phone. So, we went back without him. Oooops! Was so fucking high last night. Wanted to puke. But none came out. Went back home and sleep slept sleepen. x)

Woke up and I felt like a piece of soft shit. My head hurts, my stomach hurts, my mense came and the stupid cramps are like diarrhoea. I hate menses. I HATE MENSES!! And I need to work tonight. -_- HOW TO?!?!!? But I'm going back early tonight. Sigh. Monday blues again. And I need Coke.

No pictures. Just some crap. Bye!

Love, Rybena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home