221007
Went to work at 6 plus and I was late reached at 6.20. Saw so many people inside and for one monet I thought Vincent hired some workers to clean up the pub for us. But actually they were Vincent's family.
-___-
Nobody was helping Jeremy so I went to polish the chairs with him. And bloody hell he didn't tell me which chair he had already clean. So I cleaned for nothing. Lit up the candles and sing sang sung my song. Sang Bu Xiang Wang Ji ni for like 8 to 9 times in total. Sigh. Sometimes humans should be selfish. I want him all by myself. Myself myself MYSELF. How I wish there's something bad will happen and I gain everything!!
I'm so mean. But this is meeeee! Like me or not, your business!! =P
It was a Sunday last night and business was good. Vincent bullied me the whole night and snatched all my potential customers who will open bottles for me. ="( So, I didn't managed to open any bottles last night and I don't really feel good. So, tomorrow I'm gonna chiong my bottles!! To make up for last night. Damn. Went back early and kena scolded "Fucked up" by Vincent again.
I needa sleep right?!?! =\
But I know he was only kidding around with me. So, I will be working this Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Earn big big big big BIG moneyyyyy! I'm so happy! There was this girl who came for interview. Didn't she know that the legal age for a waitress is 18? She's only 17. No wonder Jeremy kept asking me whether my birthday has passed already or not. I noticed sometimes there will be cops patrolling around the area.
But there was none at Keong Saik Road. Obviously KSR is still a sleezy place since last last last last time. Prostitute area. I LOVE BOAT QUAY! Alex ordered nuggets, and lied to me about him eating them with his friends. In the end I K.O-ed everything myself and I felt so guilty for drinking beer and eating nuggets. Both are weight gainers!! =(
Mark smsed me. Marcus smsed me. Both smsed me and I'm hating it.
Mdm Felicia came to talk to us about the resume stuffs and what she really wanted to do was to tell us to pay attention in class or else she will make us sit in front. Who ask the school internet connection sucks big time? DUH! Upgrade lar since ITE is so rich. -___-
Alright. Time to pay attention already. -__- Bye!
Love, Rybena.
-___-
Nobody was helping Jeremy so I went to polish the chairs with him. And bloody hell he didn't tell me which chair he had already clean. So I cleaned for nothing. Lit up the candles and sing sang sung my song. Sang Bu Xiang Wang Ji ni for like 8 to 9 times in total. Sigh. Sometimes humans should be selfish. I want him all by myself. Myself myself MYSELF. How I wish there's something bad will happen and I gain everything!!
I'm so mean. But this is meeeee! Like me or not, your business!! =P
It was a Sunday last night and business was good. Vincent bullied me the whole night and snatched all my potential customers who will open bottles for me. ="( So, I didn't managed to open any bottles last night and I don't really feel good. So, tomorrow I'm gonna chiong my bottles!! To make up for last night. Damn. Went back early and kena scolded "Fucked up" by Vincent again.
I needa sleep right?!?! =\
But I know he was only kidding around with me. So, I will be working this Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Earn big big big big BIG moneyyyyy! I'm so happy! There was this girl who came for interview. Didn't she know that the legal age for a waitress is 18? She's only 17. No wonder Jeremy kept asking me whether my birthday has passed already or not. I noticed sometimes there will be cops patrolling around the area.
But there was none at Keong Saik Road. Obviously KSR is still a sleezy place since last last last last time. Prostitute area. I LOVE BOAT QUAY! Alex ordered nuggets, and lied to me about him eating them with his friends. In the end I K.O-ed everything myself and I felt so guilty for drinking beer and eating nuggets. Both are weight gainers!! =(
Mark smsed me. Marcus smsed me. Both smsed me and I'm hating it.
Mdm Felicia came to talk to us about the resume stuffs and what she really wanted to do was to tell us to pay attention in class or else she will make us sit in front. Who ask the school internet connection sucks big time? DUH! Upgrade lar since ITE is so rich. -___-
Alright. Time to pay attention already. -__- Bye!
Love, Rybena.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home