Wednesday, October 24, 2007

241007

Got up in the morning yesterday and got bloody pissed. SOME ASSHOLES OR BASTARDS STOLE ALL MY HAVIANAS!! My Havianas are quite new, and they cost me more than 50 bucks!! And the last time I wore was when I went to meet Marcus. And the next day, a Bangala came to wash the corridor. Prolly my beloveds were stolen by him. If it's him, cheebye lar. Your feet so small can wear meh?

Singaporeans or Bangalas are so so so fucked up. Now, DON'T blame me for being so racists. Chinese might be the culprits too. So, went to Citilink to get my new slippers. Brown and they are not in the Slim series. ="( I love the Slim series and they are only sold in Heerens and Vivo.

=""( I miss them. I wonder how and where they are now. I'm so bad to leave them outside my house. It's my fault babies. Please don't be angry with mummy. Who are you two with now? Is the owner good? Does he or she bully you? Does he or she dip you into dirty water?

I'M SORRY!!

So got my slippers and rushed to work. I was alone for the night again with the 2 bosses. Pub was empty until 10pm when only some customers came. Vincent's good bro came and they made me drnk till I got a lil' high. Vincent was still laughing at me. -__- By 1am, I wanted to leave cause' Reb was at my pub and I wanna go All In. But too bad, Vincent didn't allow me to go cause' I think he needed help. Business was good later in the night lar.

Soon, both Jere and Vince were drunk and they went MIA, left me alone in the pub with a few customers and I was so fucking angry. Vince took some money and went to pub hopping. Jere was quarrelling with his stupid gf on the phone. She cheat on him again for the 4th time. Come on lar, just break lar. Stop whining and quarrelling like babies.

DUHS.

Bombed Jere's phone, but his phone was hung. Vince went missing and I nearly broke down. Suddenly Vince came back with his friend and he was already fucking drunk. He toppled onto the floor after sitting on those high chairs and he was damn violent. Hurled lotsa vulgarities and nearly hit me. Jere came back with a fucking black face and told me about his gf. What a bitch she is. Damn. I don't like her already when I saw her the first time when she came to pass Jere some stuffs.

=(

Girls sometimes behave like guys. -_-

I went back early which is like damn early lar. Like 4am

Woke up at 7am and stoned on the bed and thinking about work tonight. Don't really feel like working. But I'm taking MC tomorrow. So, I don't really give a damn. So, I'm gonna work tonight! Audrey's asking for me too. =D I miss herrrrrrr!

Leaving class now. Bye!

Love, Rybena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home